Another week has come and gone, can you believe it? I can’t believe I’ve been in Colorado for 3 weeks already! I’m loving the area and feel so comfortable here. It’s a bit hot today, but the people are so friendly and there’s a ton to do. Since It’s so hot, it seems everything I own and wear lately is sheer. I feel like I own twenty of the same shirt, but they’re so cute with a tank underneath and some fabulous jewelry.
Before you take a look at some of my picks, get your Fashion Friday posts ready so you can link up with me!
All photos courtesy of Pinterest
SO, WANT TO LINK UP WITH ME? PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, SO I DON’T HAVE TO BE A MEANIE AND DELETE YOUR LINK.
1. Blog about anything fashion related (make sure it’s a post from today forward, and please don’t link back to more than one of your posts)
2. Grab my button above and mention Blonde Episodes in your post
3. Leave me a comment letting me know what you think of my post
4. Add your link to the link up
5. Visit other blogs on the link and make new friends!