Hey friends! It feels like forever since I’ve sat down to write a blog post. I’ve been transitioning my business into one site and plan to utilize my home site for everything going forward. So, that being said, although I have many eggs in my basket, I am definitely still with jBloom. I’ve been a designer with jBloom for about 5 years and have loved every minute of personalizing jewelry and cups for all of my clients. In January, jBloom launched PermaLinx by jBloom, a permanent jewelry line. It’s brought a whole new group of people to my business and I’ve been having a blast. It’s been nice to get back out into people’s homes, business, and vendor popups. I’ve met so many new people this year and have been able to actually see my past clients in person! Let me share a few things about permanent jewelry in case you don’t know what it is:
- Permanent jewelry IS NOT actually permanent. It doesn’t get attached to your skin or anything like that. My bracelets, anklets, and necklaces are attached with an O ring and no clasp. They are meant to stay on through showering, swimming, etc. You don’t have to take them off or on.
- Permanent jewelry is very lightweight and comfortable. You can layer them up by wearing many or keep it simple with one. You can also add charms to them to make them more personal.
- PermaLinx by Kori won’t tarnish or turn your skin colors. They are made of stainless and therefore hold up much better than some other materials.
- If you are scheduled for surgery or a procedure, you can cut the O ring and I’ll reattach it for you as a one time courtesy for free.
- They are travel friendly and you won’t set off any security alarms.
- Permanent jewelry is perfect for all ages, both men and women!
The jewelry is very budget friendly, ranging in price from $35-$75. I also have a referral program, so refer me 6 people and you’ll get one free! I currently do popups, both in home and business, or vendor events, so please reach out to schedule yours. There are rewards involved of course, as I rely on your recommendations and word of mouth to help my business grow!
I’m also looking for the next person who wants to linx up others. I’d love to have you join my team and can give you amazing free training and help. Initial cost is extremely low at $175 and no need for you to purchase expensive welders. If you’d like more info, please feel free to reach out via my contact form or my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out!
Have an amazing week,